Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teacher Must- Haves

Teacher Must- Haves
Teacher Must- Haves

Teacher Must- Haves by pearlspencilskirts 

These are my top picks for teaching in style. Teachers need to be comfortable, most of us put in at least 8 hours daily at school. You also need items that you can get mileage out of, hence the black and gray (although, trust me, I love color too).  I personally own most of these items and I would highly recommend them all. Those black flats are especially comfortable, and they come in wide in case you have Bigfoot feet like me ;)  I do not wear heels, for me it is physically impossible to get through an entire school day. Power to those women who can, I'm in amazement of you! By 11am I'm hopping around in my stockings, hoping I don't accidentally step on a push pin left on the floor of my classroom. The red blazer I have is Cynthia Rowley but I could not find it on Polyvore.
I know a number of school districts do not allow teachers to wear jeans. In my district we have a 'business casual' dress code, so they are allowed. I try not to over wear my jeans, but I feel like with the black it's a way to look presentable while staying comfortable. Any other must-haves that you would put on the list?

French Connection knit top / Wallis red jacket / Levi's slim fit jeans / Me Too shoes / Kate Spade / Oroton , $67

No comments:

Post a Comment