Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Boots with the Fur...

If you teach in an urban city, like I do, this title may make you cringe- from the remembrance of that popular hip-hop song that you watched middle schoolers strut their stuff to at way too many school dances, and the thought of actually wearing boots with fur.
However, I'm here to tell you- face the facts, it's February. It's cold, wet and Spring is almost here.  Ladies, remember- almost doesn't count. If you're super lucky, and live in Connecticut like moi, then going outside requires walking over 2 foot snow mounds. These boots are practical, super warm and cozy, and they too can be made fashionable, with just a little work.
Black is always slimming, and I know it's cliché, but it works for me. I wore this outfit this past weekend to a party but I could also wear it to work. It's a good casual blend, good for a lot of events. And it happened to be snowing on the day of the party, so the practicalness of these boots is clutch.
Stay tuned this week, I'll be showing a few more ways to wear these boots.
Sweater- Calvin Klein (old) Pants- Michael Kors Boots-DSW Blouse- Marshalls Bracelets- Alex and Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment